Re: shielding low voltage wire, running low voltage wires aside 12-2 romex

Bill Kearney wrote:
>>> Sorry you got treated to the abusive post from my stalker.
>
> Yes, well, he's right Frank.  It's clear you're stalking Bass and have been
> for quite a while.

What I still don't get is where I was "abusive" to the OP.  As for
"stalking" BAss...  He's the centre of my universe.  The Grand Poobah of
my tribe.  I archive everything he writes.  "Bass-speak" is our holy
language and to "Bassify" a system means it's "holy" useless.