Re: shielding low voltage wire, running low voltage wires aside 12-2 romex

Robert L Bass wrote:

> Note to Frank Olson:
>
> Please refrain from turning every thread into a flame war.

Actually you do a better job of that than me or Graham.

> I'm not
> interested in dialoguing with you.

Yet you mention me in almost every post.

> Everyone already knows you don't
> like me and they've probably figured out by now that I'm not fond of you
> either.

It's not that I don't like *you*, Bass.  It's your dishonesty and
self-serving bullshit I don't like.

> When you spoil every thread with personal insults you are not
> hurting me but you are ruining this newsgroup.

You lied (again).  I called you on it.  You're also a moron for posting
such nonsense in a group like this.  The other regulars are far too
polite to say anything to you (or they're aware of your retaliation
methods and don't care to get involved).

> There are a lot of
> people who post here looking for assistance or trying to assist others.

Heh...  Your "assistance" usually has a "buy from me" button behind it.
  There are dozens of other individuals here that share their expertise
and knowledge with no such agenda or who don't feel the need to inflate
their egos with cock and bullshit stories.

> You hurt them (not to mention your own image) by continuing the
> nonsense.  So please, for the benefit of the rest here, give it a rest.

Tell you what...  I'll take a page from your book.  You lay off with the
"Jiminex", "Cracker" and "Olson" crap and I'll think about it.