Re: Pool Heat Automation Suggestions

On Sat, 22 Sep 2007 18:11:18 -0400, Richard Kaplan <rkaplan@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote in message  <46f58707$0$26478$88260bb3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

>On 2007-09-22 15:21:37 -0400, "Robert L Bass" <RobertLBass@xxxxxxxxxxx>
said:

>> Again, this is trivial to control with almost any HA system.  I don't
>> want to sound like a broken record about ELK Products, but their
>> ELK-M1G system has an advantage over several other popular lines.
>
>Can you suggest a good article or website or book which compares ELK
>with its competitors?

By far the best comparison I know of is at S.E.T Inc (SETNET).

www.setnetpro.com/controllers.asp

"AUTOMATION CONTROLLERS Feature, Benefits, Hardware and Software For: HAI
Omni; LT, IIe, Pro II Elk Products; EZ8, M1Gold OnQ Legrand; HMS 800, 950e,
1100 "

It may not be 100% current, but is extremely comprehensive.

The company also offers courses on various panels which might be of
interest. These folks have been in the business for a long time and know
the ins and outs of HA panels and accessories based on real-world
experience as the industry and options developed.

... Marc
Marc_F_Hult
www.ECOntrol.org