Re: Speech recognition system for Home automation.

> What I really need is a robust recognition system that works with
> microphones not placed directly in front of the speaker.. like in the
> corner of the living room.

I tried voice recognition using Mr House on a PC that I leave running
all the time anyway.  It worked OK, if you were directly in front of
the mic.  After some experimentation, I decided the only way I was
going to get a "whole house" solution was to use a "StarTrek" type
communicator.

-Brian