Re: Pool Heat Automation Suggestions

On 2007-09-20 23:25:17 -0400, "Robert L Bass" <RobertLBass@xxxxxxxxxxx> said:

> Another posted suggested you provide more information on the systems
> you plan to implement.  He's right, of course.  In order to specify an
> appropriate controller we'd need a little more information.

Thanks for the help.

The systems I would like to connect are:

* Hayward H350 Natural gas heater

* Heat Siphon electric heat pump (currently I have the analog model
though I understand an upgrade is available to support a digital
interface)

* Electric pool pump (perhaps I need to control this so I can turn it
off when valves are being changed)

* 3 valves which control the flow of water between the electric heat
pump and the gas heater

* On/off switch to a recirculator pump which heats the interior of the
dome by circulating water from a home water heater