Re: Need help for Engineering Management project

"Robert L Bass" <no-sales-spam@bassburglaralarms> wrote in message

> > Yet both the cops and the ADT guys come
> > like a shot when my ADT alarm goes off...
>
> Uh-huh, sure.

And you think calling someone a liar is a *good* business practice?  I have
far less reason to defend ADT than you have to attack them since you
competed against them.  I think people can make that credibility judgement
for themselves.

As for all the times you've complained about Dave's analysis of Z-wave as
being without experience, you seem to be doing the same damn thing.  I have
an ADT system.  You don't.  How on earth do you expect anyone to believe
*you* know how they have responded to *my* alarms?  It's clear you don't
like them.  It's clear that you once competed with them.  And now it's clear
you're dumping crap on them.  Non-experiential crap that you so roundly
criticize others for posting when it suits you.

Oy.  What color is that kettle, mister pot?

--
Bobby G.