Re: WAY OFF TOPIC: Religion

On Mon, 19 Mar 2007 20:39:57 -0400, "Muse Groops"
<muzegroops@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

><snip>
>
>"Faith" is of course quite real. It's the OBJECT of that faith that
>shows no sign of being anything other than a delusion (and that's
>being nice about it).
>
><snip>
>
>showing no sign that maybe you can comprehend....

Of course I can't comprehend it. It exists only in your imagination.
If this wasn't so, you could have shown it at any time. Remember that
YOU are making a claim, and it's YOUR responsibility to justify it.

>Does your belief that it is a deliusion make it so?

Of course not, just like your belief in those magical entities doesn't
make them real.

There is no need to continue this thread until you get your brain
engaged. I hope to see you on the other side.
--
"All your western theologies, the whole mythology of them,
are based on the concept of God as a senile delinquent."