Re: WAY OFF TOPIC: Religion

On Mon, 19 Mar 2007 19:58:02 -0500 in 24hoursupport.helpdesk  NotX
<no.X@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, intended to write something intelligible, but
instead wrote :

>On Mon, 19 Mar 2007 20:39:57 -0400, "Muse Groops"
><muzegroops@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>><snip>
>>
>>"Faith" is of course quite real. It's the OBJECT of that faith that
>>shows no sign of being anything other than a delusion (and that's
>>being nice about it).
>>
>><snip>
>>
>>showing no sign that maybe you can comprehend....
>>

>Of course I can't comprehend it. It exists only in your imagination.
>If this wasn't so, you could have shown it at any time. Remember that
>YOU are making a claim, and it's YOUR responsibility to justify it.

Reminds me of a quote, "...If it wasn't so, I would have told you..."
and another, "...if not then why would I say I am?"
(Jesus & Eminem)

>>Does your belief that it is a deliusion make it so?
>>

>Of course not, just like your belief in those magical entities doesn't
>make them real.

They are real. I have faith. You have faith that they are not, and for
us we are both right.

>There is no need to continue this thread until you get your brain
>engaged. I hope to see you on the other side.

I also, but not for a while yet, ok?