Re: WAY OFF TOPIC: Religion

On Mon, 19 Mar 2007 01:17:10 -0500, Frosty <Clause39@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>On Sun, 18 Mar 2007 20:36:56 -0500 in 24hoursupport.helpdesk
>realperson <noname@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, intended to write something
>intelligible, but instead wrote :

>>The same idiocy that allows him to HAVE a religion?
>
>You're certainly entitled to your opinion.
>I have a religion but I wouldn't dream of spamming newsgroups in an
>attempt to push it down your throats.

I find I have very little problem with anyone having a religion as
compared to spewing BS everywhere you go. However, theistic religion
does tend to show a lack of reason, as in the fact there is NO
evidence to suggest the existence of any of these magical beings and
activities.
--
"All your western theologies, the whole mythology of them,
are based on the concept of God as a senile delinquent."