Re: WAY OFF TOPIC: Religion

On Mon, 19 Mar 2007 07:46:23 -0500 in 24hoursupport.helpdesk  NotX
<no.X@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, intended to write something intelligible, but
instead wrote :

>On Mon, 19 Mar 2007 01:17:10 -0500, Frosty <Clause39@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 18 Mar 2007 20:36:56 -0500 in 24hoursupport.helpdesk
>>realperson <noname@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, intended to write something
>>intelligible, but instead wrote :

>>>The same idiocy that allows him to HAVE a religion?
>>
>>You're certainly entitled to your opinion.
>>I have a religion but I wouldn't dream of spamming newsgroups in an
>>attempt to push it down your throats.
>>

>I find I have very little problem with anyone having a religion as
>compared to spewing BS everywhere you go. However, theistic religion
>does tend to show a lack of reason, as in the fact there is NO
>evidence to suggest the existence of any of these magical beings and
>activities.

Again,
You are entitled to your opinion, but you're teetering very close to
the edge of calling ME an idiot!
Those who arrogantly assume that they are oh so smart because they
disbelieve what millions of generations before them believed; those
who take on faith that faith is a myth, strike me as ignorant at best.
But that's my opinion, and like you, we both have one.