Re: x10 activehome pro

"Tim Dolan" <tims-pool-leagues@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:PAJuh.38111$Gr2.24605@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Good morn'n John,
>                         BTW does this group favor top posting or bottom
> posting?
>    Replying to your follow up: Yes, a unit responds to the hand held and I
> can see and hear the sound effects the screen AHP.
> Also, I can see and hear the sound effects when I move the switch off and
> on with the mouse but the light does not respond.
> Also, I have the AHP unit connected to the back of the computer.
> John, if I unplug the AHP unit and remove the batteries, do I then
> re-install and re d/l my exiting file?
>                  Tim fm CT

To my knowledge all Usenet groups prefer bottom posting.

You don't have to download the timers.  They are stored in
non-volatile memory (EEPROM).
You do have to connect the cable to the computer so that the
clock in the CM15A can be set to the current time.  The time
was lost when the batteries were removed.
Your interface does not appear to be sleeping, however, since
the graphic display is responding to changes initiated by a
handheld controller.
I am out of ideas to explain your problem.  There is only one
PLC line transmitter in the CM15A.  It is triggered either by an
RF signal going through the repeater or by an internal timer or
by manually changing the state of a graphic in AHP.

John