Re: Best brand coax and F connector for HD cable?

"BruceR" <razrbruce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Try this, I really find it useful:
>
> http://www.lsdinc.com/content/product_details/68

Looks great.  The tool I had was really just a cut-open socket welded to a
screwdriver handle.  The SNS connectors have a large body and the wrench
couldn't fit over it.  The ones you've shown have a larger area and should
work nicely.  They are also shorter and look much easier to manuever in
small spaces.  I have an old tendon injury that makes tightening those SNS
connectors by hand really painful.

--
Bobby G.