Re: Time for HA, finally. Thinking Insteon. Mulling this for 20 years. What is best?

> What software are you using/contemplating? I have found SmartHome's own
> HouseLinc Desktop - 2416D to be useful.

I'm starting out with that Essential Timer free software, since it
appears to be well integrated with the Powerlink standalone controller.
 I have a pc ready to use, and hope to get a stronger GUI, with some
sort of programming and intelligence capabilities.