Re: X-10 RF meter (was Re: XTB II Review)

> "Jeff Volp" <JeffVolp@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> >I'm not sure how useful their "analog output" would be for a signal level
> >monitor even with further processing.
>
> There are a few hundred BX24-AHT users who will tell you otherwise.

I know the BX24-AHT gave a relative signal level indication, but I don't
recall anything saying what that readout meant in dBm.

Here is a cheap receiver with a true RSSI output:

http://www.okwelectronics.com/datasheets/DS.0015-1.pdf

Is it possible to get that kind of RSSI data from the received signal analog
output?

Jeff