Re: XTB II Review

I want to thank Bruce for his wonderful review.  Thanks also to everyone
else who provided me feedback on the XTB-II.

There was a recent firmware enhancement that added mode options to best
configure it for each installation.  I'm working on a few additional options
to deal with some special cases.  These additional features can be added to
any existing XTB-II in the future with just a PIC swap.

To everyone who has asked for a 240V 50Hz version, the firmware has been
modified, and units should be available as soon as I receive feedback on how
well that unit works in an actual installation.

Thanks to everyone who has supported me in this XTB project.  While the
XTB-II is probably as far as I can go down this road, I hope to offer
additional devices in the future to address specific issues.

Have a great new year!

Jeff