Re: Will IR Illuminator work with any CCD Camera?

In article <m951q2l7sfdvs6rjb6p111nkpd03f5jke7@xxxxxxx>, MassiveProng wrote:
>On Sat, 30 Dec 2006 22:49:36 -0500, "Robert L Bass"
><robertbass1@xxxxxxxxxxx> Gave us:
>
>>Unless...
>
>Snipped top posted CRAP.
>
>  Top posting TOFU Usenet idiot.
>
>  Also, Usenet line lengths should be limited BY THE POSTER at 74
>characters or less.
>
>  Bone up on the forums you invade.

(I snip after that to edit for space)

  So now it appears to me that someone that has drawn a lot of complaints,
and often done so badly as used derogatory words employed mainly by people
of age 9-15, and who has changed handles here a few times in the past
decade, just got a new one.

  In my experience, the biggest complainers of top posting tend to be
those trying to establish themselves as not the very bottom of lower
levels of the heap.

  Do I need to mention past handles and some nicknames for one of them for
what I think profiles well as authoring
<m951q2l7sfdvs6rjb6p111nkpd03f5jke7@xxxxxxx>?

  I would advise getting another new handle, and not peck on others in
ways done in lower levels of some pecking order.  Peck on 2nd or 3rd from
bottom - if you succeed, that gets you 3rd-4th from bottom.  (And I say
this at my risk of being pecked on by 5th-from-bottom and attempts from
steps lower as opposed to avoiding some pecking order that the lowlifes
all too often need to establish).

 - Don Klipstein (don@xxxxxxxxx)