Re: Will IR Illuminator work with any CCD Camera?

You are a real piece of work.  I bet your eyes are crosseyed from all
that cut and paste, huh?

To anyone reading this, dismiss this idiot's composition on cameras.
If you want to know which camera to use post on ASA or cctvfourm.com.

--
"As we know, there are known knowns.
There are things we know we know.

Feb. 12, 2002, Department of Defense news briefing - (Donald Rumsfeld)