Zwave In-Wall Switch/Dimmer with RF Remote Control Capabilities

I'm considering installing Zwave throughout, though I'm concerned that
they only seem to have a dimmer switch and not a plain old on-off
switch.  I've transitioned most of the lights in my house to compact
fluorescents and from my experience compact fluorescents don't work
with dimmer switches.  Am I wrong that there are no good CF compatible
zwave switches?  The description page on Amazon even says they are for
incandescent lights.