Re: XTB II Review

On Mon, 01 Jan 2007 18:58:46 +0000, Jeff Volp wrote:
> Thanks to everyone who has supported me in this XTB project.  While the
> XTB-II is probably as far as I can go down this road, I hope to offer
> additional devices in the future to address specific issues.

What could be a more basic specific issue for X10 transmission than phase!

How about a phase detector: A plug-in transmitter module sends a short
burst of RF on the positive AC half-cycle.  A plug-in receiver module
displays a green or red LED depending on whether the RF is received on its
positive or negative AC half cycle.

These modules could be combined with an X10 test signal transmitter and X10
signal strength meters.

Regards,
Charles Sullivan