Re: Best brand coax and F connector for HD cable?

>>As to how well  the foil and braid works; I run the cable through
>>conduit with the cables for my ham station. They will be running as
>>much as 1500 watts 1.8 through 50 MHz, a couple hundred watts on 144
>>MHz and up to 50 watts on the 440 MHz band.  I have two cables that
>>run to remote preamps on UHF antennas at roughly 90 feet and two that
>>run to the satellite dish at roughly 15 feet.  There is no interaction
>>of leakage between systems.
>

> That's just bad practice. Is that measured, or just observed?

I did a less severe case of this, CATV cable (just the usual stuff from
Radio Shack) routed thru the 2nd floor/ 1st floor ceiling space between
two rafters along with my ham radio HF antenna coax (using thick-net
Eithernet, that's just fancy RG8 with multiple shields, selected used
coax without vampire tap holes) for about 10 feet.  No problems
observed.  Of course it's better to have more separation than just a few
inches, but I didn't have much choice here.