Re: XTB II Review

"Robert Green" <ROBERT_GREEN1963@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:Y6udnc5km_5cwQfYnZ2dnUVZ_sCinZ2d@xxxxxxxxxx

> My vote would be an RF signal strength meter with some sort of display
that
> reads X-10 signal strength on an LED bargraph.  Now that the XTB has
solved
> the signal strength problem, I need a solution to the all-too-frequent
> "stuck" button problem.  It happened again today.  Although I ran it to
> ground as soon as I applied deductive reasoning instead of rote
> troubleshooting, I just *hate* wasting time that way.

Interesting suggestion that wouldn't be hard to do using a receiver with a
signal level output.  There may not be enough demand for something like to
justify the effort for a finished product.  However, it could be an easy
do-it-yourself project.

I wonder if one of those RF sniffers used to find bugs and other RF sources
would work?

Jeff