Re: Ceiling Fan RF Remote Compatibilty

Just Another Joe <address@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>In the bottom link above (receiver.htm), the four units at the bottom of
>the page (the rectangular ones) look very much like my receivers, but am
>working from memory, so can't say confidently that they are identical.
>
>Does that information help?

Perhaps. I have a retrofit Hampton Bay remote and receiver that I bought
from Lowes (I think). It uses the same type of code as yours and the RF
section of the receiver is a separate module which it might be possible to
replace in order to change the frequency. But I haven't a clue as to whether
the electrical part that interfaces with the motor is similar.

The remote is the UC7078TX model (303.875MHz) on the Rhine site.

http://davehouston.net