Starting Computer through X10

Hi;

I am new to X10 and I have a related question that I was hoping you
would help me out with. Is there an easy way I could start up my
computer by remote? I was thinking about installing an X10 outlet and
plugging the computer into it. But I am not sure what I would have to
do for the computer's power button. usually if you hold the computer
power button in, it will restart  the computer so that leaves jumping
the switch out. Do you know of anyway I could accomplish this? It
would be great to enter the house, have a switch on the wall, click
it, and have my computer start up while I change clothes or whatever.

Thanks for any help or ideas.

Pat