Re: Starting Computer through X10

When starting your computer you can press an F key, usually F2 or F10 -
watch for it during boot up - to get into your System BIOS. In there you
will find an option to "Auto Restart on Power-Up"  or something to that
effect. By selecting that the PC will start up when power is applied at the
plug - no buttons to push or wiring needed. An X10 Appliance Module will
rarely false off but do save your work frequently. Perhaps using a housecode
that is otherwise unused will reduce erroneous shut downs.