Ceiling Fan RF Remote Compatibilty

A couple of years ago, I bought some ceiling fan RF remote controls from
Mal-Wart for $25 each.  I have three fans, but they only had two
controls, so that's all I got.  Those two are installed and working
well, and I would like to find another that would be compatible, even if
it were a different brand name, so I could use the same
software/transmitter to control it as well as the others.

The brand name of the ones I have is Mainstays.  The FCC registration
number is M8CRL202; can't link directly to the search results page, but
here is the search page where that number can be searched:
https://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/oet/cf/eas/reports/GenericSearch.cfm
There you can find frequency, photos, block diagram, etc.

So, how can I find another control that will be compatible?

--
Just Another Joe         Remove .windows to reply.
Why be politically correct, when you can be right?