Re: d-day

Robert L Bass wrote:
> "Jeffry Graham Morgan" <alarmpro@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> Robert L Bass wrote:
>>
>>> Funny, I was just about to say something kind to you in ASA.  Oh, well.
>>
>> Unless it was an apology for lying to my boss and accusing me of a
>> crime I don't care what you have to say.
>
> I never lied to your boss -- only shared my concerns a *after* you went
> real life with me and posted my SSN in Usenet.

Graham never posted your SSN in Usenet.

Your keep refining "your story" about Graham and now try to "hide" your
pathetic attempts by stating you'd meant to send this by email.  You
seem to think that employers would want to "share" their thoughts about
an employee with you like you're some Oprah clone.  You keep compounding
one lie with another and another until even you can't discern the truth
from the fiction you've concocted.  You're pathetic, Bass.  Twisted,
mean-spirited, and cruel beyond belief.