Re: d-day

"Jeffry Graham Morgan" <alarmpro@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Robert L Bass wrote:
>
>>Funny, I was just about to say something kind to you in ASA.  Oh,
>>well.
>
> Unless it was an apology for lying to my boss and accusing me of a
> crime I don't care what you have to say.

I never lied to your boss -- only shared my concerns a *after* you
went real life with me and posted my SSN in Usenet.  His reply was
that he was sorry that "our problem has become yours".  He said he
would look into the matter but also indicated (as others had already
confirmed) your problems with absenteeism caused by alcoholism and
drug addiction.  Others who know you have said pretty much the same
thing.  One added that you argue with everyone around you (that
wasn't exactly a surprise).

I used to tolerate your antics because I felt sorry for you.
Remember the times you called me up in a drunken stupor late at
night?  I treated you with friendship when everyone else was posting
insults at you for the stupid things you posted.  You repaid me by
jumping on the Olson bandwagon (I guess you thought it would win you
a friend) and posting attacks.  Only after you went RL did I respond.
I did, however, warn you several times not to do it when you
threatened to do so.

Well, you lost your job but that wasn't my fault.  It was your own
behavior, the same as the other nine jobs you lost in less than 10
years (cf: Texas alarm licensing website).

Graham, I've said this before and it still applies.  If you'd stop
and think before you act you'd get in a lot less trouble.  Frankly,
if you'd stop trying to "get even" with me for what you precipitated,
you'd get slammed a lot less.  Think about it.  Does the pleasure of
doing something mean make up for the thrashing?  I don't really want
to fight with you or anyone else but if you insist I promise to hit
hard.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass