Re: d-day

brent wrote:

>Graham posted your SSN in usenet.  Care to prove that?  Didn't think so.

He can't prove it- because it never happened.  There is also the
fictional credit check he has yet to prove.  Oh, and of course the
name(s) of the persons whom he claims to have spoken to that know me.
There was only one person at the office that spoke to him, and only
because he posed as an irate customer to get through to my supervisor.

What a tangled web we weave eh' bassy?