Re: Insteon open source WAS: Something else

On Thu, 21 Sep 2006 13:41:10 GMT, Dave Houston <nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Insteon software, I think they should have listened to us about the license
> terms. I think acceptance would have gone faster had there been lots of busy
> fingers playing with and sharing code. ;)

It DEFINITELY would have sold me some units.  I specifically did not buy
the sdk and etc. because I did not want 1) code was not freely available
and 2) I did not want to be contaminated by restrictive licensing.

sdb
--
Wanted:  Omnibook 800 & accessories, cheap, working or not
sdbuse1 on mailhost bigfoot.com