Re: CM11A gets 'stuck' (and fix)

My memory was OK (at least on this point).

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.home.automation/browse_frm/thread/de9c28091660fa48/c60b8b6dd1cd223a?lnk=st&q=&rnum=1&hl=en#c60b8b6dd1cd223a

You had posted earlier detailing the symptoms and expressing your
frustrations. I alluded to your earlier post in the above thread.