X10: Others than x10.com doing specials?

Hello Folks,

Since some of our modules died like the flies we need new ones. Plus a
new controller/transmitter like the CM15A because the transceiver is
turning yellow and the old CM11A has a lousy reset circuit.

Anyhow, are there any other sites that have good prices, other than
x10.com? That web site is terrible, has stupid pop-ups you can't turn
off and their package deals contain too much stuff we don't need. What
we need is appliance modules, lamp modules and a controller.

Thing is, I don't want to spend a lot on it because the quality is,
ahem, sub-optimal IMHO. X10 had a sale where a CM15 plus two each of the
modules was around $80 but it's long gone.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com