Re: sensor controller

E. Lee Dickinson wrote:
> "G. Morgan" <alarmpro@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message:
>
> > The fact that he participates on these boards is not the issue Lee.
> > The issue comes down to several factors, a shoddy BBB record is just
> > one great reason not to buy from him.
>
> As someone who's gotten scammed to the tune of $4,800 on a purchase, I find
> that I have no disagreement with this. I appreciate the detailed response,
> Grahame. It's a nice change from the usual clatter.

Mssrs. Morgan, Olson and the guy who calls himself "group moderator"
have filed phony complaints. Every time they file another online
complaint they post triumphantly that he has a BBB problem. These are a
bunch of lowlifes from the security alarms forum who have nothing
better to do than rant about Bass.