Re: Home Automation

On Wed, 18 Oct 2006 14:42:42 -0400, "Robert L Bass"
<robertbass1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Those threads were cross-posted by folks from a certain other newsgroup.  You can (and should) simply filter the person who
>originally x-posted them here.  He and his pals have yet to post anything of value to CHA.

So let me get this straight.... It's okay for you to fill ASA with off
topic political nonsense, but when your drivel gets cross posted here
it should be filtered?

Why is that, Fat-Ass?  Aren't your buddies here worthy of your
political propaganda?  I think you're insulting them, I'm sure they
vote too.

--

-Graham
(remove the double e's to email)