Re: Home Automation

> I found this group and have been reading,
> but not posting....

Welcome, Brad.

> Well here it goes. Was I miss informed or
> is this group about "Home Automation".
> Not GW's poor leadership, or basic family
> values.

Those threads were cross-posted by folks from a certain other newsgroup.  You can (and should) simply filter the person who
originally x-posted them here.  He and his pals have yet to post anything of value to CHA.

> Is there anyone out there that has more
> than a door bell for automation?

Indeed.  There are a number of regular participants here who share experience and ideas about home automation.  Some of us who are
in the home automation business also like to participate in the discussions.  Hope you find the newsgroup useful.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics