Re: Home Automation

No, I just haven't had time to upload anything. I'm working on it a little
bit at a time. Just as I thought I was ready to release roZetta, ZBasic
released an updated compiler and VM which broke something I regard as
critical so I've again been scrambling to find a solution.

http://www.davehouston.net