Re: sensor controller

OhNo.NotAgain@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Mssrs. Morgan, Olson and the guy who calls himself "group moderator"
> have filed phony complaints.

Really?  When have I ever filed a "phony complaint"?

> Every time they file another online
> complaint they post triumphantly that he has a BBB problem.

Are you inferring that the BBB complaints originate with "Mssrs. Morgan,
Olson and the guy who calls himself Group Moderator"?  You obviously
don't know how the BBB operates do you?

> These are a
> bunch of lowlifes from the security alarms forum who have nothing
> better to do than rant about Bass.

Right...  and Mr. Bass is "the Voice of Reason, Knowledge, Experience,
Truth, and Wisdom"?  You really haven't been paying attention, have you?