Re: RG6 to RJ45

Looks like a good solution BUT, before you spend the money, try running
whatever it is you'll be doing over the Cat 3 and see if you're satisfied
with the performance.
 One of my homes is wired with Cat3 meant just for telephone jacks. I got
"lucky" as this was the model home and builder's office and they needed 3
phone lines. The other homes got standard 2 pair IW.  Having only one phone
line here, I use two pair to run ethernet from a 1st floor router to a
ReplayTV on the 3d floor. I have two other ReplayTVs connected with 5e that
I ran myself. Watching the 3d Floor ReplayTV on the first floor TV yields
exactly the same quality as I get from the others connected with 5e.  So, at
least in this particular instance, I have full motion video running on Cat 3
successfully.