Re: RG6 to RJ45

Reply to my own post after checking out Multinet product:

Still have bandwidth issue because looks like specs are only up to
10/Mbps.  So not a good solution for this situation.  Definitely could
be viable for other applications sucha as retrofit in multiple dwelling
building.

Thanks everyone for your replies!  Appreciate the opinions and advice.