Re: RG6 to RJ45

Oh, I thought you were working with CCTV and wanted to use UTP to transmit
video.

I do not know what you are referring to but it would seem to me that you
would need some thing from here http://www.blackbox.com/.

On the other hand since you are taking a residence not commercial and if the
CAT3 was with 4 pair I  would just install some CAT5 jacks and hook her up.
It will work but your transmission speed will suffer a bit.  But in a
residential environment you will hardly notice enough to make a difference.

Good Luck.

Les