Re: RG6 to RJ45

Appreciate the reply.  Checked with blackbox earlier today and they say
they do not have a solution.  Homeowner says he isn't going to accept
the Cat3 and is telling ec that either he finds a solution or is going
to be fishing a lot new wire.  I think the throughput on these media
converters from RG6 to RJ45 was good.  Unfortunately still cannot find
company that had them.

Thanks again.