Re: Laying out a new house - looking for Wiring and controller advise

> In pre-1980 business ethics it might be seen as sleezy but,
> these days, it's just good marketing. ;) While I wish they
> had designed it to disconnect the transmitters when idle
> which would have addressed the X-10 issue, in all
> honesty, had it been my decision, I probably would have
> done the same thing.

Oh, really?  Ethics don't chgange with the seasons, friend.  If it was
unethical then it's still unethical now.

> SmartHome really hasn't tried to snooker anybody...

It appears that their Insteon isn't all it's cracked up to be.  I doubt they
*planned* to cause problems with existing X10 hardware.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics