Re: Laying out a new house - looking for Wiring and controller advise

> It appears that their Insteon isn't all it's cracked up to be.  I
> doubt they *planned* to cause problems with existing X10 hardware.

It does work quite reliably and overall I'm pleased with it. I had tried
a UPB starter kit before Insteon and found that it worked no better than
X10.  IOW, in the two areas of my home where X10 flat out won't work,
UPB didn't either. Insteon, with the RF bridges strategically located,
does the job beautifully.  I do miss code wheels though.