Re: Insteon -- Any New Experiences?

The white paper explains a lot of what Insteon COULD do. But, if you look on
the product pages to for the actual devices, they don't say they are RF.

But to be fair, when I first started reading about it, I inferred that they
were both powerline and RF (like Z-Wave and X10 combined). However, some
simple research on the web, SmartHome, and etc. explained it pretty clearly
that the devices available now were not RF.

On the positive side, the RF repeaters allow you to get signal to a place
via an alternate pathway.