digital answering system/voice mail with PC interface?

Is there a digital answering machine/voice mail system that can be
programmed via a PC (e.g upload voice prompt), but can answer the phone even
when the PC is off? I want the good sound quality so callers cannot tell
right away it is a recording, just like commercial voice mail. My budget is
$300.