Re: Mini-ITX PC's a the future of HA (was Re: X-10 Mister House Motion sensor problems)

If you are running CQC, then any devices under CQC's control, directly or
indirectly via the Elk or Omni, is available to any node on the network
running CQC. But, you don't need to install the whole product if you just
want to share out control of devices on node X, you can just install the
CQCServer component, which is the device driver manager bit. But, if you are
going to install anything on node X, you might as well also install some of
the client tools so that you can do CQC maintenance/configuration from that
node if you happen to be there.

Dean Roddey
Chairman/CTO, Charmed Quark Systems
www.charmedquark.com