Re: Sound recognition (not voice) - recording instances and duration of

"BondyBoy" <bondyboy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> Thanks for all that info, alot for me to be going on with. . .
>
> Would you believe that I've been recording all weekend and the alarm
> I'm trying to capture has not gone off, soon as I get that sample I've
> got some work to do.

Maybe that wiley siren knows you're on to it.  <wink>

It could also be that the owner finally tuned up his alarm system and
eliminated the falsing that I assume you've been hearing.  If it was a
relatively new sound, that would be a good assumption.  No one wants a
falsing alarm and it's got to be louder (and therefore more of a bother) to
the owner than it is to you, whom I assume to be a neighbor.

--
Bobby G.