Re: Insteon now or wait?

"none" <none@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1153587411_85947@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>I would wait on Insteon, at least until they get their flicker problem
>fixed
> (supposedly it is fixed, but the fix is not yet being manufacturered).
>
> If you KNOW it is due to your CFL lights (and this should be easy to
> confirm), then the only solution is to install filters (or use a different
> brand of CFL).

I've tried a couple of different brands, with no difference.  I've been
tempted by the inline filters, but I'm not too sure they will fit in the
junction box. I've also got filterlincs on all the plug-in fluorescents and
UPSs.

> In addition, you could install an X10 repeater (Smarthome has several
> different solutions for this that are pretty good).

I already have an XCPR, but I'm not sure that it isn't part of the current
problems. eg. Send G2 Off get G2 Off AND A2 On.