Re: Sound recognition (not voice) - recording instances and duration of

Thanks for all that info, alot for me to be going on with. . .

Would you believe that I've been recording all weekend and the alarm
I'm trying to capture has not gone off, soon as I get that sample I've
got some work to do.

Cheers

Bondyboy