Re: X10 Code Translator

Conditional macros were included in the CM14A that I beta tested back in
'98.  (I didn't realize it was that long ago!)  The CM14A was very similar
to the present CM15A except that it had a serial interface like the CM11A.
X10 dropped development of the CM14A, but I used the beta unit for almost 5
years.  I switched to the Ocelot because there was no replacement available
for the CM14A should it ever fail.  But the CM14A conditional macro
capability did everything I needed back then.  I since added temperature
monitoring and ventilation control with the Ocelot, so I've grown past the
CM15A capabilities for now.

The smart macro upgrade is cheaper on eBay than through X10 unless you luck
upon a combo deal that throws it in for free.

Jeff