Re: X10 Code Translator

"Jeff Volp" <JeffVolp@xxxxxxx> wrote in message

<stuff snipped>

> The XX code would turn off automatically after the interval.  It could
also
> be added to the smart macro to automatically cancel after it is actuated.
>
> I think the CM15A can do everything we had discussed.

I've been reading through:

http://www.x10.com/activehomepro/plugins/plugin-smartmacros.html

and it seems pretty powerful.  If they still have a money-back guarantee
it's worth a look.   I'm want  something that's not as cryptic as Cmax but
not as limited as Activehome.  The Ocelot's lack of an RF interface made it
less than optimal for my HA needs  Working around that lack means inducing
delays waiting for RF to be converted to PLC before evaluating a condition.
That's something that gets pretty bothersome at X-10's line speed.

Thanks for the tip.  Are Smartmacros recent or have they been around for a
while?

--
Bobby G.